Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The App (Blackberry)

Hello.
    I currently use GYM TECHNIK for my blackberry to record my progress. However, I am looking for something abit better. The gymtechnik does not show your all time best for how much you lifted, just what you did last week, and I wish it could show both, further, it does not say when you last did a paticular next to the routine when you go to select what you will do for that day.

I have heard jefit has it all.
    But is there a way you can use jefit on the blackberry?

Is there any news about when JEFIT is coming to Blackberry?

Comment

4/9/2012 Blackberry app?

Any word on the possible Blackberry App for JeFit? Or are you just waiting for the company to be sold and collapsed?

Comment

At the moment, as Robert has already told you, JEFIT have developed an iPhone app which they are still working the bugs out of, and which does not currently include all the functionality of the android version. The android version also needs some bugs fixed and implementation of functionality that people on the forum have asked for.

Robert has also said that both Blackberry and WindowsPhone versions are being considered but these are currently a long way off. Jefit is obviously a small company and doesn't have the resources of, say, Microsoft when it comes to releasing new products.

Kind Regards
        Dave

Comment

no app for win phone and blackberry -.-

Comment

Hello Jefit-Team,

I recently purchased a Blackberry Z10. While it is an exquisit piece of technology, I definitely miss jefit on it. Now, I understand you have limited resources for the development of new code, but Blackberry 10 allows the easy transformation of Android code to Blackberry code. ([url]http://developer.blackberry.com/android/files/webinars/BlackBerry_Runtime_for_Android_Apps.pdf[/url])
            I would be very happy if you wer able to bring out Jefit for blackberry. Currently, there is no serious fitness app in the blackberry 10 market. You would enter easy terrain ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fabian_Lie View Post
              Hello Jefit-Team,

I recently purchased a Blackberry Z10. While it is an exquisit piece of technology, I definitely miss jefit on it. Now, I understand you have limited resources for the development of new code, but Blackberry 10 allows the easy transformation of Android code to Blackberry code. ([url]http://developer.blackberry.com/android/files/webinars/BlackBerry_Runtime_for_Android_Apps.pdf[/url])
              I would be very happy if you wer able to bring out Jefit for blackberry. Currently, there is no serious fitness app in the blackberry 10 market. You would enter easy terrain ;-)
              I want to see this too. The app works side loaded on now, but it won't sync to the server.. So a little modification to fix the sync and submit with their apparently easy tool and it would be good to go

Comment

Working...
              X